Sunday 4 December 2016

Festive Nail Designs


If you know me or having been reading this blog for awhile (It's been 4 years next year... OMG) you will know that not much excites me as much as sparkly nail polish. I have a draw that is sickeningly full of nail polish, that is pretty much exclusive to festive season... because it's rarely ever appropriate to rock a red & gold glitter combo in spring. 

Therefore, this post isn't going to be a massive shock for you. I adore Christmas time and I adore sparkly nail polish so the pair are a match made in beauty heaven and I decided to share some of my favourite festive nail designs.

I've included 3 work appropriate designs and 2 all out in your face "IT'S CHRISTMAS BITCHES" designs. These are all insanely simple and most importantly they last.


Copper Heaven.
- This little number is what I've got on my nails this second. Like the rest of the world, I'm all about the copper and rose gold right now and this combo is ideal for anyone who is looking for a blush toned metallic in their life. 
Polishes Used
Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint in Copper Mine
Barry M Nail Paint in Rose Quartz Glitter



Gold & Holo. 
- I'm in love with a good Holographic glitter at the moment (I'm totally obsessed with Simply Nailogical!) Don't let the photos fool you, that ring finger has allllll of the rainbows thanks to probably my favourite holo glitter ever. Perfect for the Christmas period! 
Polishes Used
Mavala 117 Treasure 
Nicole by OPI Dazzling With Talent 


Neutral Confetti.
- This is another recent one but I totally forgot to get a good photo on my camera for it so you will have to make do with this quick shot from my iPhone before I filed down my out of control thumb nail. I really loved the simplicity of this look. The neutral creme polish works nicely with the Gold Confetti polish and gives you a festive nail look that's totally suitable for even the most conservative work environment.  
Polishes Used
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Almond
Barry M Nail Paint in Superdrug Limited Edition Gold Confetti ** 


Red & Gold Festivities. 
 - This is one from last year, but I really loved it at the time so I thought I would include it again this year. You can't get much more festive than a red & gold glitter combo.
Polishes Used
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Limited Edition Sparkling Ruby ** 
Barry M Nail Paint in Superdrug Limited Edition Gold Confetti ** 


PolkaDot Christmas. 
- Another one from last year but I will 100% be doing something similar to this, if not the exact same this year. A sparkling red glitter topped off with a bright white dot is probably one of the most festive in your face Christmas designs you can do. It's like the classic candy cane but a little more cutesy, a little less elf. 
Polishes Used
Barry M Nail Paint in Red Glitter
Barry M Nail Art Pen in White 

You may have been able to spot a reoccurring brand here with Barry M and I promise you I'm not sponsored at all (Although, hit me up Barry M if you're interested! 😂). My nail polish collection consists mostly of Barry M, purely because they have the biggest range of colours and formulas for a reasonable student friendly price - so naturally a lot of my nail designs are made with them. 
But, there's nothing to stop you from recreating these with your own favourite polishes, I've just included what they are in case you are as in love with that Molten Metal polish as I am! 

 ** This was a limited edition polish from 2014 but you can buy a similar (if anything nicer) alternative here from NailsInc

Share:

3 comments

  1. These look really pretty! Love them :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the confetti looks, also love that it's an accent nail so it's not too obnoxious!
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em I may need to hire you as my full time nail technician. Your nails are bloody beautiful. You've totally enabled me again, I'm off to buy some Molten Metal nail polish as we speak... xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig