Friday 2 December 2016

December TBR


So after last months total fail of a TBR (See this post on my November Round-Up for the details), I have learnt my lesson a little bit and have only chosen 5 books and a graphic novel to get through in the hectic and christmas filled month that is December. 

Although, two books are re-reads so I guess they don't really count, but I'm going to add them regardless as it makes me feel better at the very least. 






The re-reads are obviously ACOTAR & ACOMAF, I adore these books and I'm planning on reading them over Christmas as an extra present to myself. I'm really looking forward to getting familiar with Rhysand again 😏😏 oh and also experiencing all the rage with Tamlin from the very first mention of him. (If you've read this series so far then you know what I'm talking about.) 

Another thing I should mention is that I've actually already started A Storm of Swords (I'm notourious for taking about 6-9months to get through just one GOT book), I've read just a little over 130 pages according to my goodreads so I've still got a tonne to get through but I'm hoping to finish it this side of 2017. 

So in reality, I've only got 2 full books, a Graphic Novel and 80% of A Storm of Swords to read this month and then ACOTAR and ACOMAF are just like little bonus extras for myself. 

The List:
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
The Shadow Queen by C.J Redwine
Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
A Storm of Swords, 1: Steel and Snow by George R.R. Martin
The Wicked and The Divine: Fandemonium by Kieron Gillen (+McKelvie, Wilson & Cowles)

What's on your TBR this month? 

You can track my progress over on my GoodReads page. 

Share:

2 comments

  1. I am so bad with the GOT books, I flew through the first one but I'm three quarters through A Clash of Kings after I stopping reading it about three months ago because it's huge and I still haven't touched it. I'd have to go back a couple of chapters to remember where I was. I hope you enjoy your rereads of ACOTAR and ACOMAF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection. I've tried to read GOT but might wait until the show's finished. The Wicked and The Divine looks incredible too!

    Emma | EMMAMATTHEWS.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig