Sunday 7 February 2016

Zoeva Rose Golden Luxe Brush Set


Okay, the amount that I talked about these bloody brushes in the past couple of months on it's hardly surprising that I chose to do a review of them so just indulge me here, I'm like a kid in a candy shop right now and I do not care an iota.

Let me start off by saying these brushes are the most luxurious aesthetically pleasing brushes I have ever owned and I am totally fine with the fact that I paid around £55 for them (which once you work it out per brush is actually really good value). 
They are like a beauty bloggers dream. Rose Gold, High Quality, Chic AF. 

So let's go through them:

106 Powder Brush - This is the largest of the brushes, a duel fibre brush that is ideal for applying powder (as the name would suggest) and buffing out any harsh contour/blush (great if you can be a little bit heavy handed like me,
102 Silk Finish - The perfect foundation brush in my opinion, it's duel fibre again and really dense. Fantastic for buffing your liquid foundation in, I've really been enjoying using this recently as it's been helping to conceal my awful skin by really working the foundation in. Highly recommend it. 
110 Face Shape - The face shape brush is a smaller version of the Silk Finish. As the name suggests this is ideal for creating shape through contour. 
127 Luxe Sheer Cheek - This is the softest brush ever. It's slightly angled making it ideal for the cheeks and is absolutely perfect for blush. 
142 Concealer Buffer - A tiny version of the Silk Finish brush. This is great for buffing concealer in and is the perfect size for under eye concealer. Very densely packed brush but still gentle enough for the eyes. Love it. 
227 Luxe Soft Definer - I use this to blend my eye shadow. It's very fluffy and does the job perfectly in my opinion, I wouldn't say there is anything particularly special about this brush but I am enjoying it. 
231 Luxe Petit Crease - Slightly denser than the Soft Definer, this brush is tapered and ideal for getting that eye shadow into the crease. I LOVE this brush. It has made creating a smokey eye so much easier! 
317 Wing Liner - This is a fairly dense angled brush designed for Eyeliner. I actually wouldn't use this for Eyeliner as my preference is liquid over Gel. However, I think the shape of this and the density is perfect to do your brows with and after using it for that today, I can confirm that this is amazing for a good defined brow. 

Overall I would really recommend these, not only because they are beautiful but also because they are actually really lovely quality and very usable. 

Share:

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I though I would pop over and read yours!

    I love this post, those brushes look amazing and so soft, I've seen these around lately and they look great! Also love your marble back ground :D

    Sophie oxo

    sophierosee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! They really are great! Thank you so much!! I got it from Amazon for a bargain, but I really think it's improved the aesthetics of my photography :) Xx

      Delete

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig