Friday 18 April 2014

REVIEW: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


If you haven't heard of this product yet I can only assume you have been living in a box. The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is HUGE on the bloggosphere so much so that I just had to give it a go! Of course we all know the holy grail of Micellar waters is the legendary Bioderma, but I just haven't had the chance to try that out yet!
Hearing that the Garnier version is pretty much just as good and you get more for your money, (STUDENT BARGAIN!) I decided to take the plunge and ditch the face wipes for good. 


I've not looked back since. This effectively removes all of my late night panda eyes and gets the orange junk off nicely (seriously though why does foundation look bright orange when you look at it on a cotton pad! It's not a oompa loompa colour on my face?!). 

It has no fragrance and is a hypoallergenic formula, I can't vouch on how gentle this is as I don't have sensitive skin, but it is dermatologically tested so I'm going to assume it's okay and give you guys the green light on that. It does sting however if you get it in your eyes... so try to avoid that! (not my best move) 

I honestly can't fault this product though, it does what it says on the tin and is cheap at that! 

You can purchase Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water from Boots £2.99 for 400ml at the moment saving £2! So get clicking before prices resume back to the normal £4.99 

Have you tried this micellar water or any of the others popping up in the market at the moment?! 
Let me know what your thoughts are!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig