Monday 21 April 2014

REVIEW: Dove Hair Therapy Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo


Oily hair is perhaps not the most glamorous thing to write about, but a good Dry Shampoo is a must have for those second hair days (and sometimes the super risky and desperate third day!). 
I have very long, thick, brown hair that just like my skin gets super oily. I can guarantee that after about 24 hours of my hair having been washed it will begin to resemble an oil slick once again, which is not the exact look I'm going for if I'm being honest!

I have tried SO many dry shampoo's ranging from Batiste to Lee Stafford and honestly they have all underwhelmed me, either leaving my hair no different at all, dull and grey or still feeling really heavy and generally lank. 
However, Dove has pulled a miracle product out of their hat and I will never need to buy an alternative dry shampoo again! The Dove Hair Therapy Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo (Available for £4.59) does it all for me, it smells great, it's kind to your hair, it doesn't leave your hair dull, grey or heavy. But best of all it actually works! YES a Dry Shampoo that makes your hair look freshly washed... I know! 

Honestly, I would give up buying any other alternatives and just grab yourselves some of this! 
This is my third can now and I will keep on buying it! 
(This is also featured in my Empties #2 post here)



Share:

5 comments

  1. This is one of those products I've been meaning to pick up but keep forgetting i really must try this I currently use Batiste as it's cheap and just …yeah haven't tried anything that cleans like that does (Although the residue is a bit annoying!) Can't wait to give this one a try :) x

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely pick it up! I find it much better than Batiste!
      Emily xx

      Delete
  2. I tried this a few sees ago and I didn't get on with it x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame! I really enjoy using mine!! x

      Delete
  3. I do like dove a lot. it does not feel like anything but gets rid of the oil. When I use dove one, I miss the volume I get from Batiste though.

    ReplyDelete

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig