Thursday 30 May 2013

From May to June Wishlist!

Hello Lovelies,
Well I'm sorry today's post is on so much later than usual but I've been studying today and I just haven't found the time!
Ok, so every month (towards the end) I will be making a post on what I've seen over the month and what I hope to purchase in the following month! This gives you guys a little inkling into what I may be reviewing or blogging about in the next month and I get to share with you what I would really love!

Skin Care

                       1                                                  2                                              3                                                 4
  1. Alpha H Liquid Gold - £26.25   - This is a night serum designed to revitalise skin. "like having a facial in your sleep"   My skin is awful right now so anything that claims a facial like experience is great in my books!
  2. REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Mask - £30.00 - Mask designed to gently exfoliate the skin leaving a healthy glow.  I have seen so many people rave on about this and it just looks brilliant!
  3. Borghese Fango Active Mud Mask - £25.00 - Mask designed to cleanse pores and rejuvenate dull skin.  I also have horrible blackheads and I've heard from many bloggers that this is the product that gets rid of them!
  4. Embyolisse Lait-Creme Concentre - £18.50 - This is a 3 in one product it can be used as a Primer, Moisturiser and Make-Up Remover!  Well who doesn't like a 3 in 1 product? 
*All above images taken from Cult Beauty


Body Stuffs
                   1                                                                   2                                    3                                                    4 
  1. this works Perfect Legs Skin Miracle - £37.00 - This helps to de-puff and moisturise skin whilst also applying abit of colour on pale legs!  I'm going on holiday soon and this would be perfect as a pre- holiday prep!
  2. Fleur de Figuer Eau Fraiche - £32.00 - This scent is beautiful! I received a sample of it in May's Glossy Box and instantly fell in love with it! I HAVE to buy this for my holiday! 
  3. Fleur de Figuer Body Lotion - £11.00 - Again I loved the sample I received and really want the set for my holiday!
  4. Korres Fig Body Butter - £12.50 - As you may of guessed I'm a tad obsessed with Fig scents at the moment and the Korres Body Butters are so highly rated! Really would love to purchase this and probably will!
*All above images taken from Feel Unique and Google image search

Make-up 
                 1                                                           2                                                       3                                                 4
  1. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain - £23.50 - These glossy stains are really high rated and have a beautiful range of colours! This is definately a wish though as I can't justify spending £23 on a lip gloss when I can get the Rimmel Apocalips dupe for a fraction of the price!
  2. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Khol Kajal Eye liner - £3.99 - I need a new eye liner and these have brilliant staying power, I swatched this on my hand for my best friend and it literally did not come off all day! (even after excessive rubbing)  
  3.  Shiseido Suncare Sun Protection Liquid Foundation N SPF30 - £28.00 - Again I've heard great things about this foundation and the SPF30 is an added bonus for me when I go on holiday in July!! 
  4. Yves Saint Laurent Shocking Volume Mascara - £23.00 - This is just a mascara I've wanted to try for an age, I can't see myself actually buying this any time soon but you never know, I might! I definately want this though!
*All above images are from Feel Unique

Clothing/Accessories - All from boohoo.com
                         1                                            2                            3                       4                                              5
  1. Iffa Black Stud Tassel Satchel - £20 - My lovely boyfriend brought me a new biker jacket (its not arrived yet but pictures will be uploaded!) and I realised that I don't own a black bag or shoes... I don't know how or why but I don't! 
  2. Mia Drop Armhole Pearl Collar Blouse - £16.00 - I just think its cute to be honest
  3. Leah Ethnic Print Scarf - £6.00 - I also realised that although I own ALOT of scarf's they are all woollen and really not suited to spring or autumn time! 
  4. Scarlet Spot Mesh Skater Skirt - £12.00 - Again I just thought it was cute and I don't own a skater skirt yet!
  5. Jetta Studded Zip Side Ankle Boot - £15.00 - I want these to go with the bag and jacket, they just look comfy and cute! 
*All above images taken from boohoo.com

Ok, so that's it for this months wishlist! Tomorrow I shall be sharing with you my May Favourites! I hope you enjoyed this post as its a little different from my usual posts! 

What do you think about my wishlist?  Do you have a wishlist? 
Love to here your comments!
- Emily xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig