Wednesday 29 May 2013

NOTD - Daisys :)

Hi again guys!
Oooh this is today's second post! (If you've not read the first yet go check it out here!

Well I felt like redoing my nails today and decided I wanted to do something a little summery! 

I have decided to show you how I did it! It's so simple and quick and I'm rubbish at nails so if I can do it anyone can!! 

Ok, so here are all the polishes I used for this look! 

Barry M Basecoat &Topcoat, Barry M - Watermelon, Barry M - Blueberry, Constance Carroll - Neon Yellow, Rimmel Nail Tip - Porcelain.
Ok so the first thing I did was to apply a base coat then applied 2 coats of the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Blueberry to create a really opaque base.

I would suggest once this is done to then use a piece of paper to rest your nails on whilst painting as your going to need a wooden cuticle stick (or anything else that you can neatly blob polish onto your nails with) and your going to need to be pouring polish out and this just saves the mess!

From here I poured a small amount of the Constance Carroll - Neon Yellow polish onto the paper and used the pointed end of the cuticle stick to make the centre of the daisy...


I then poured out some of the Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener in Porcelain on to the paper and repeated the process but did 6 blobs to make the petals.
  
I then once again poured out some Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Watermelon on to the paper and then used the flatter end of the cuticle stick to create the stem ...


And Voila! Finished nail! I just then waited for all the blobs to dry thoroughly and then applied a thick layer of the Barry M Basecoat and Topcoat to keep them nice! 

(P.S this hand was a little messy as it was my right hand and my left hand shakes ridiculously!!) 

Do you have any summer themed nail ideas?? What is your favourite nail art?? 
- Emily xx



Share:

8 comments

  1. That looks fab and so easy to do, will have to give it a go! :) x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was ridiculously easy and I'm terrible at nails! So if I can do it literally anyone can aha! x

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute idea. I love Barry M Blueberry I've been wearing it so much over the last month. I'll definitely give this a go xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :D I just wanted something really summery and something that I could look down at and be cheered up! :D x

      Delete
  3. Whoa so pretty! Your nails look super cute. ♥

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty summer look and you have made it so simple to follow, might have to give it a go :)
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! :D It is so easy to do, I'm terrible at nails and even I managed to do it :) xx

      Delete

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig