Friday 31 May 2013

May Favourites!

Hello again my lovelies! 

Well as you all know today is the last day of May (Where is this year going?!). So what better time to show you all my favourite products from the month of May! 


Ok, so pretty much all but one of my monthly favourites are makeup but I've honestly used each of these products almost everyday this month! 


  1. Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (True Ivory) - £6.99 - I honestly don't know what I would do without this foundation! I have combination skin (oily t-zone and dry everywhere else) and this just suits it so well, it lasts for ages and gives a light-medium coverage. If you don't have this yet... just get it ;) 
  2. Rimmel Apocalips (Celestial) - £5.99 - I have NEVER been brave enough to wear lip colour until this month and believe it or not, this is my first EVER lip colour. I LOVE IT! I hate lip gloss that is sticky, so I decided to purchase this after hearing that it has a lovely selection of colours and isn't sticky. I gave it ago and I have been wearing pretty much ever since, I shall be purchasing more colours and I thoroughly recommend it if your like me and nervous about lip colour!
  3. Fleur de figuier gentle shower cream - £9.50 - If you've been reading my blog this will come as no surprise to you! I just love it. Simple as. It smells lovely and I recommend it to EVERYONE!
  4. Rimmel Accelerator Endless Mascara - £7.99 - I love this mascara, I naturally am lucky and have long eyelashes so I usually just look for mascara that thickens them and this mascara does both. I love it. It has a plastic applicator which is really easy to use and I find its good for both my bottom and top lashes :D 
  5. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19 - Ok if you've not heard the hype on this product then you've probably been living under a stone in the desert. I'm pretty sure EVERYONE and their nan knows about this little gem so im not going in to what it is and does. It's just really good.  

And there we have it! My May Favourites! Pretty normal and predictable but I still love them! 

What are your thoughts on these items? Do you have a monthly favourite? 
I'd love to hear about it!
- Emily xx
Share:

6 comments

  1. Yay glad you ventured into lip colour and love it! I've never actually tried the Collection concealer so I think I need to pick it up and see what I'm missing out on! Do they have a range of shades?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! Oh you definately need to pick it up its so cheap for such good quality! There is a small range of shades but I'd say they are fairly limited to lighter skin tones. As far as I'm aware there are 4 shades, Light, Fair, Medium and Deep :) It's just a case of hit and miss with the colours really aha :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I was looking at the Apocolips today in Boots - one of the reasons I didn't buy was that they did look quite sticky, so it's good to hear that's not the case x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I initially thought they would be sticky as well but I was pleasantly surprised! They apply smoothly, give brilliant colour pay off and feel just like a balm :) I thoroughly recommend them!
      xx

      Delete
  3. The Rimmel Lash Accelerator is so good, it was my favourite a couple of months back, which is odd because I don't usually like plastic wands for my mascaras. Lovely post :)

    Leigh xx
    imleighbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it!! :D Thank-you very much!! xx

      Delete

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig