Sunday 26 May 2013

25 Random facts about me!!

Hi Guys!

Well as I've now been blogging for just over a week, I thought it was due time to tell you a little more about me!

  1. My middle name is Anne.
  2. My childhood best friend's name was also Emily Ann! 
  3. When I was in primary school, five of us had the same birthday (lets just say they got a little bored when singing happy birthday to us... "happy birthday to Emma, Emma, Yasmin, Georgie and Emily!!" 
  4. I cannot deal with horror movies. When I was fourteen, I watched all the Scream movies with a friend at a sleepover and I didn't sleep for a week!
  5. I study Psychology and I'm going to start a degree in September
  6. I wanted to start a blog for ages, but I never had the confidence to do it until now! 
  7. In year 7 and 8, I was a goth .. this is a fact that I am never able to get away from "Hey, you're that emo kid?!" "I'M 18 FOR GOD SAKE, LET IT GO!"
  8. I'm obsessed with Fight Night Round 4 ... In fact I'm better than my boyfriend at it... and it's his game.
  9. I attended one dance class when I was about 6, I cried... ALOT.
  10. I was attended Rainbows as a child (for those of you that don't know, it's a group for kids to meet and do 'fun' 'Christian' activities... I just remember holding hands in a circle and doing the "oki koke")
  11. I have been with my boyfriend since I was 13! 
  12. My best friend calls me Squishy, in turn I call her Poddeh.
  13. I'm in love with my cat... not in a "I want to marry her" creepy way, but a "I couldn't live without that fat ball of fluff" way.
  14. I DESPISE my college, it is full of idiot footballers and it always smells bad.
  15. I suffer from anxiety and depression, I'm not really bothered about telling people this as it's just part of me.
  16. I'm the worlds worst speller and I suck at grammar... in fact my boyfriend is proof reading this for grammar mistakes... FAIL.
  17. I will never, ever, watch P.S I love you with anyone but my best friend. It's our thing and I honour that!
  18. When I was 15, I thought that having blue and pink Barry M eye-shadow looked great... It didn't. 
  19. I did GCSE drama, when it got round to my groups final piece, everyone turned into MASSIVE diva's and we had about 10 arguments in the space of 2 days... How I got a grade B, I will never know!
  20. After school, I initially went to a local technology college to study Catering ... I absolutely HATED it. 
  21. I have practically no confidence in myself which I believe is down to years of being teased because I was different from the rest.
  22. I get obsessed with things far to easily, I'm currently obsessed with Heroes (the TV show not the chocolates), Barry M glitter nail paints and Pringles.
  23. I only got obsessed with makeup and skin care last year, when I went to Centreparcs with my boyfriend and we went to the spa. I got a facial, then brought some of my beloved Decleor products and I became hooked! 
  24. I received my first ever Glossybox this month and LOVED it. I shall be reviewing them every month from now on in!
  25. I LOVE hearing from you guys, it makes me SO happy and it really boosts my mood!
So that's it! If you managed to read all 25 WELL DONE! Thank-you for reading and if you want to ask me anything else feel free to comment or email me!
Love you all!
-Emily
Share:

7 comments

  1. As if you have been with your boyfriend since you were 13, that's adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, that fact has started to make me feel quite old as I'm 19 in a month! xx

      Delete
  2. Well, after looking over the rest of this, you didn't do too bad with grammar! Well done, I'm proud. ;P

    Lots of love from your lovely boyfriend. :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily :) only discovered your blog recently but I love it! I never normally comment on blogs (I'm so lazy), but I wanted to let you know I'm your newest fan! Love posts that enable you to get to know the blogger a little better - so loved this one!

    Keep going, your blog is brilliant! xx

    scarlettlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scarlett!

      Your so sweet!! Thanks so much! This has actually made my day!! :D

      xx

      Delete

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig