Tuesday 28 May 2013

Review: Elemis Fresh Skin Range!

Hi Guys!!

So today I thought I would review the Elemis Fresh Skin Range. The range is developed for Teens-20's making it perfect for adolescent skin.  
I will be looking at the Elemis Peachy Perfect Gentle Face Wash, Dreamy Sleep Night-Time Moisturiser and the Make-up Away Cleansing Wipes. 

Elemis Peach Perfect Gentle Face Wash - So I purchased this face wash as I needed a daily wash that cleanses my skin but doesn't completely strip it and leave my face feeling horrible and tight and as this is advertised as 'gentle' and I love Elemis I thought I would give it ago!
It smells quite floral like elderflower but its not a strong scent, it just smells clean and fresh. It's a product with a gel consistency and it does bubble up (for lack of a better term!!) quite nicely. It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean after you've used it and it didn't make my face feel tight at all. This is definately a product you can use on a daily basis without any worries of it drying your skin.
With regards to if its made my skin look any better? Visibly I would say that I don't notice any difference straight after using it. I don't use this regularly enough to be able to say if it has helped my blemishes (but if this changes I will be sure to mention it in a future blog). But this is a nice face wash and a generally nice product.


Elemis Fresh Skin Dreamy Sleep Night-Time Moisturiser - This product was brought for me by my boyfriend for Christmas. I had wanted a Night-Time Moisturiser and obviously as I love Elemis this seemed like a great product.
After using this ever since, I can honestly say, I love this moisturiser. Its not greasy and absorbs into the skin really quickly. It smells like lavender which I think at bed time is really nice as it does set you up for bed. In the morning I wake up and my skin feels really smooth and hydrated which is really great. Overall I love this product and will 100% be purchasing again!


Elemis Fresh Skin Make-Up Away Cleansing Wipes - Finally I brought a couple packs of these a month or two ago as there was a offer in Superdrug. Now I had really high hopes for these wipes but they did leave me feeling a little bit disappointed. I found that the wipes themselves aren't very soft and considering the price of them against other brands of make-up wipes they didn't feel very luxury. Another point with these wipes  is that they don't actually take off much of my makeup, I usually end up taking alot more of it off with my Decleor cleansing milk which I use after the wipes. They do smell nice and fresh but overall I was just abit disappointed in these. If Elemis changed the texture of the wipe I'm sure they would probably work a little better but as it stands at the moment they just have too many flaws for me to consider buying these again. 

Price List
  • Elemis Peachy Perfect Facial Wash - Here - £12.00
  • Elemis Dreamy Sleep Night-Time Moisturiser - Here - £22.00
  • Elemis Make-Up Away Cleansing Wipes - Here - £6.00
You can find out about their full range of Fresh Skin products here.

So tell me have you tried any of these products?? What did you think of them??

Also whilst I've been writing this post, my little fat bull of fluff (Poppy) has been snoozing, what a lazy kitten!

Isn't she cute?! 


- Emily x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig