Saturday 25 May 2013

My day out and Mini Superdrug Haul!

Hey Guys! 
As promised yesterday here are a few photos of my day out followed by my Superdrug haul :D 

First things first here's a picture of me and my boyfriend Dan 

So we went out for a meal at ASK, it was absolutely lovely, if you haven't been but love Italian food I strongly recommend you go!!
From L to R: Dan, Calamari with garlic mayonnaise, Mushroom and Ricotta Ravioli, Me pulling a horrible face!

We then went to go see The Hangover III, which was hilarious! If you've already watched the past two you HAVE to go and see this it was brilliant!

Ok now onto the beauty part of today's blog... My small Superdrug haul... 


BarryM Nail Paint - Ok so Superdrug are currently doing a 3 for 2 on all cosmetics across all ranges, so what better time to grab a couple of the new Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints and a new glitter as I'm a tad obsessed with glitter nails!
From Left to Right I brought: 5 Blueberry, 349 Rose Quartz Glitter and 3 Watermelon.
I'm very excited to try these, I will most probably do a review of them tomorrow!!

Cream Jars 25ml - These perhaps aren't very exciting but they are very practical. Since I've been receiving samples I've found that alot of the time the sachets have more than one use in them so I prefer to empty the rest of the contents into one of these just so it stays nice and doesn't dry out! It's also always useful to have a little pot lying around to decant the last drops of a cream or lotion into :)
Nivea Facial Cleansing Wipes - Again not very exciting but useful to have around. I'm just finishing my Elemis cleansing wipes and I wasn't overly impressed by them so I thought I would go back to the Nivea Wipes (Comment if you'd like a comparison post of the two!!)

That was it from Superdrug (as I said only a small haul today) HOWEVER, I did pick up something very lovely from M&S ...


Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier shower cream - I received this product as a sample in May's Glossy Box and instantly fell in love with the smell of the Eau Fraiche, I then used the sample of shower cream this morning and I loved it! It smells just the same as the Perfume and is lovely and creamy. If you like sweet, summery, fruity scents then you will love this! It is my must have scent this summer!

Price Lists

  • BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - £3.99 each 
  • BarryM Nail Paint - £2.99 each
  • Cream Jars 25ml - £0.99 each
  • Nivea Facial Cleansing Wipes - £1.52 
  • Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier shower cream - £9.50 
Overall I had a really good day! If you would like me to do a full sized review of any of these products comment below!! :D

Thanks Guys!! 
Share:

4 comments

  1. you've bought some lovely products! great post.

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win topshop, asos or space nk vouchers! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Barry M nail varnishes! Slight obsession.

    Www.laurenslife93.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too! I'm beginning to collect them abit! But there just so good and so cheap! :D x

      Delete

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig