Saturday 13 February 2016

The February Body Shop Haul


I do love a good haul, particularly when there's a sale on. I do like The Body Shop as their products don't react with my skin (unlike everything else!) so when I see they have a sale on I had to jump at the chance. 
Shower Gels- I love TBS for shower gels, they always smell amazing and never irritate my skin. My personal favourite is the Vineyard Peach scent and I haven't been able to find it in store for awhile so I jumped at the chance when I saw it online on sale for £3! The Passion Fruit shower gel is also delicious and smells good enough to eat. 
Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - I make no secret of the fact I have an overly sensitive scalp that flares up into a flaky itchy mess every time I get stressed. I ran out of this shampoo awhile ago and I definitely have noticed its absence. I use this once a week to calm my scalp down or whenever I'm having a bad flare up, Come back tomorrow if you want to know exactly how I deal with my scalp. 
Nutriganics Refreshing Toner - I've never used anything from the Nutriganics range before but when I saw a few bits on offer I thought it would be rude not to! This toner almost feels like a light thick oil, its very refreshing and I've noticed an improvement in my skin since I've started using it, I'm really enjoying it so far so I will be sure to review it properly in the future. 
Nutriganics Smoothing Serum - I don't usually use serum but I know that it was something that was missing from my daily routine. I've been using this every morning and night after cleansing and using the toner and I really like it. It's moisturising enough to hydrate my dry forehead but it's not to heavy and doesn't exacerbate my oily nose and chin. 
Tea Tree Clay Face Mask - I managed to completely forget about this when I was taking photos (nice one Emily) but this is a green mask that STINKS of Tea Tree Oil and is perfect for Oily/Spot prone skin. Tea Tree is antibacterial therefore great for spots and the clay really helps to balance everything out.  I've been loving using this and will definitely be writing a review soon!


Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the body shop!! I love their body moisturizer and hand creams. The mango scent is my absolute fave but I recently got some of the glazed Apple range for Christmas and it smells wonderful! I have tried a couple of their face products before as my boyfriend bought himself some of the tea tree range and it was amazing and smelt gorgeous, so I definitely need to get my hands on the face mask in that scent!! Xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you think of the mask:) I need to stock up on some more shower gels soon!!

    ReplyDelete

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig