Monday 24 June 2013

A huge holiday Boots & Superdrug haul!!

Hi lovelies,

As I explained in my 30 Day Snap, I sadly lost my lovely cat Tibby on Saturday and as I'm going on holiday this Sunday to the beautiful Greece, I felt that I needed some retail therapy, so without further ado, here is my HUGE haul! 

L-R: Dan, Awesome Wine Glass, Calamari (NOM), Chicken Panini & Chips, Me looking... very foreheady. 

So firstly we went to ASK again, if you read my blog you will know that I love ASK. It's lovely, if you've not been just go, you crazy fool.

The uneven stickers on the bottles annoy me!

Holiday Basics
  • Clear Cosmetic Case - I brought this to contain any cosmetic/toiletries that I want to take with me in my hand luggage - £2.99 - Superdrug - Link
  • 3 Travel Bottles 100ml - I brought these to decant my Decleor cleansing milk and toner into for holiday rather than lugging about the huge ones! - £1.59 each but 3 for 2 - Superdrug - Link
  • Black Basic Hair bands - I don't think I need to explain this one... there just handy! - £1.79 - Superdrug (not listed on site) 

Soap and Glory Travel Size
I wanted to try out the Soap and Glory products and as these travel sizes are only £2.50 each I thought it was a perfect opportunity to try out some of the range!
  • S&G Hand Maid - I'm abit of a hygiene freak and refuse to touch things that 'look germy' so hand sanitiser comes in handy when I just can't avoid it! (Especially on planes!) - £2.50 - Boots - Link
  • S&G Flake Away - I've heard great things about this and its perfect for holiday! - £2.50 - Boots - Link
  • S&G Hand Food - Again this is so raved about in the blogging world I had to try it, It smells divine just like the rest of the products - £2.50 - Boots - Link
  • S&G Clean on me - Again this smells so yummy and is perfect for my holiday - £2.50 - Boots - Link


Hair Care
  • Charles Worthington Sunshine Protector Shampoo & Conditioner - I brought this for my holiday in 2011 and it was brilliant on my hair it really felt protected and lovely, I recommend this for anyone going abroad to a hot country! - £1.99 each - Boots - (Not listed on site) 

Pre-Holiday Essentials
  • L'oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Summer Glow Lotion in Medium - I annoyingly have put on quite abit of weight in the past year, down to comfort eating and stress and such but that is life and I refuse to let it get me down, so because of this I decided that instead of going to the beach with pale wobbly legs that I'm ashamed off, I thought I should go to the beach with already tanned wobbly legs (At least there not pale eh!).  £4.61 - Superdrug - Link
  • Superdrug Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask - I like to use a face mask before I go on holiday for abit of pampering and this one is for Oily and Blemish Prone skin. Thankfully although I've put on some weight my skin is looking healthier than ever so for that I'm glad! - £0.99 - Superdrug - Link

Holiday Make-up Essentials
  • Maybelline Dream Pure BB for Oily Skin in Medium - On holiday, I hate wearing a heavy foundation, so this is perfect and has SPF 15 in it AND on top of that its 2% Salicylic Acid so it actually helps to fight and prevent spots! I will usually buy foundation in the lightest shade as my skin is so pale but as I'm going on holiday I thought I should buy this in Medium as I will get a tan. £6.99 -  Boots - Link
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent - I've been using this powder for years, its brilliant at keeping the shine away and blends into pretty much any skin tone flawlessly, what can I say? I love it. - £3.99 - Boots - Link
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium - I already have this in Fair but as I said before, I need this to be a darker colour for when I have a tan and it never hurts having a few shades of these as the colour range is limited at best. - £4.19 - Boots - Link

Holiday Essentials
  • Nivea Sun Invisible Protection Transparent Spray SPF 20 - I don't burn easily so this is why I've opted for just a medium protection sun spray, I've never tried this 'Transparent Spray' before and I thought it sounded interesting and it was half price so I picked it up! £7.33 - Superdrug - Link
  • Garnier Ambre Solaire Lip Protection Stick SPF 20 - I think it's really important to look after you lips if your out in the sun all day and often people forget about them! £1.98 - Superdrug - Link
  • Simple Moisture Boost Hydro Mist - I brought this for the plane journey as it always dries out my skin and also just to keep with me in my bag to spritz my face during the day if I'm feeling abit overheated. £5.99 - Boots - (Again I can't find this on the site) 
  • SolarSport Bug Shield - Okay so this is self explanatory, who wants to be bitten by pesky mosquito's!  I was drawn to this because its a spray and its states is low-odour and non-greasy both of these are good enough for me! - £5 - Debenhams (not Online) 



So that's it! If your still here well done! I did actually buy even more than this today but it was either really basic (e.g. cotton wool pads and tissues) or not holiday related and will be up in another post soon!

I hope you've enjoyed reading my holiday haul! It's a been a big one! 

As always if you see anything on here that you would like reviewed please let me know and I shall get on to it! 
- Emily xx

Share:

4 comments

  1. Hiya! Just wanted to say you have a really lovely blog which i just followed!. I've never tried any BB cream before but have seen it on many places and might try it!
    Would appreciate it if you could check my blog out
    Lydia
    Blue-slushy.blogspot.co.uk
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I've tried the previous version of this BB cream from Maybelline before (it didn't have Salicylic Acid in) and it is good but I just find that when in England in the cold rainy weather I need heavier coverage, but it's perfect for Holiday and summer when I've got a tan :D definately worth a try!
      Thanks so much for following I will be sure to check your blog out! :D
      - Emily xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh I haven’t seen the the summer glow lotion before, Im still using johnsons but it smells so bad! This one sounds really good though from your review. Great pictures and I just wanted to say I love your blog too. xxx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry for the slow reply, for some reason I never saw this comment!!

      Thanks so much, I love this self tanning lotion its brilliant after using it for quite awhile I wouldn't choose to use something different. It also smells pretty good for fake tan!

      Thanks so much!!
      -Emily xx

      Delete

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig