Monday 24 June 2013

30 Day Snap - Day 24 - Oh that's abit of shopping...

Hey Guys!

First off, I'd like to apologise for not posting on Saturday or Sunday, but very sadly my beautiful cat Tibby passed away on Saturday evening, and as I'm sure you can understand I just didn't feel like blogging, or taking photos. 

However, today I needed to pull myself together and get back into the swing of things and so I shall start the 30 Day Snap again from here! 


Today, I went holiday shopping, and I brought... A LOT. Some of this stuff was actually early birthday gifts (the candles, lush stuff, nail polishes & tangle teezer), but the rest is for my holiday (you may also notice some guys stuff as this also includes my boyfriends bits. Not that there's many!). 

This will all be in various hauls in the next week so keep reading! :D 

What did you get up to today ?
- Emily xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig