Tuesday 21 May 2013

Review: Elemis Skin Buff 50ml

Today I shall be reviewing the Elemis Skin Buff! 



This skin buff has got to be my favourite high end product! It is a gentle exfoliator that has tiny beads which get into your pores to clean thoroughly and doesn't just scratch the surface of your skin like many others that leave your face feeling dry and tight!
This also smells DIVINE it smells like you've just stepped out of a spa it is wonderful, the formula looks like a cream but when you rub it in between your finger and thumb you can feel the smallest beads and the best bit is you only need a pea sized amount as a little goes a looong way!

Typically I use no more than this for my entire face!
The fact you need so little really makes it worth the price tag, it just lasts forever, I use mine regularly (Since September last year!) and the tube feels practically full still! 
After using this product my face always feels fresh and clean but not tight and scrubbed, which is just lovely for a skin scrub, I can really notice a difference in my oily/combination skin after using this and it is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
It is such a luxurious product that I really really cannot recommend it enough, it is definately my favourite Elemis product to date, I will 100% be repurchasing this bad boy when it runs out (who knows when that will be?!) 

You can purchase this little gem for £26 from http://www.feelunique.com/p/Elemis-Skin-Buff-50ml



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig