Sunday 23 November 2014

TUTORIAL - Festive Nails!


As winters is coming (*cough* GOT reference *cough*) and the shops are starting to fill with christmassy goodies and sparkling lights, I've been getting into the festive vibe. 

It's a little early but at least you have time to practice before Christmas day! 


Step One
  • Make sure your nails are clean and free from polish.
  • Prep your nails with a good base coat.
  • I'm using Nicole by OPI Base Coat Plus  

Step Two
  •  Paint your nails with a coat of any red polish. 
  • I'm using elf''s polish in Smoking Hot
  • Don't worry to much about being neat

Step Three
  • Coat your nails with a layer of red glitter polish. 
  • I'm using Barry M Red Glitter polish 

Step Four
  • Draw on your festive design. 
  • I'm using Barry M White Nail Art Pen

Step Five
  • Paint with a top coat to keep the design looked nice and stop chips
  • I'm using Nicole by OPI Quick Dry Top Coat
Step Six
  • Clean them up! If your nails are now a messy state, don't panic! It's nothing a brush and some nail polish remover cant handle!
  • I'm using Cutex Ultra Cleansing Nail Polish Remover (this works better if your wearing glitter or hard to remove polish) and a elf smudge brush that is just small and dense enough to be perfect for the job!
AND THAT'S IT!

I hope you've enjoyed today's post! If you attempt this yourselves please tweet me your creations @bambisblogs !! I would love to see them! 







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig