Thursday 12 September 2013

My New Lipstick Storage/ Collection!



Hi Guys!!


Today I wanted to quickly talk to you about my new lipstick storage! 
Now if you've been reading my blog from the beginning you will know that I am a complete newbie to the world of lipstick and I made my first purchases here. Which are my 3 MUA lipsticks. Since then I have been buying lipsticks at any opportunity and currently have MAC and Topshop on my to buy list! (Any suggestions on shades will be more than welcomed!!)

As my collection is growing I decided that I needed some decent storage for them and so the hunt on eBay began. After some searching I found this beauty for only £2.82 and free shipping!! 
Now I was expecting the quality to perhaps be a little bit lack lustre but I feel that its made very well, it doesn't look or feel as cheap as it is and although the plastic isn't as thick as the muji storage that every beauty blogger lusts for it is a fraction of the price!


This comfortably stores up to 24 lipsticks and/or lip-glosses and provides a neat and organised storage solution! 

Also in doing this I had to route around in my make-up drawer to find all my lipglosses and lipsticks and I came across my BarryM lipgloss something that I believe I received as a gift in a magazine and then hastily forgot about! But do not fear it will be loved much more now that I can actually see it! 

You can purchase this storage here

Do you have a way of storing your lipsticks? What do you think of mine?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig