Saturday 1 June 2013

NOTD - Polka dots & Hearts

Hello again lovelies! 

Today's post is my NOTD. I have chosen to do a alternate blue and coral polka dot with a heart accent nail. 

Apologies for the polish on my cuticles I hadn't got round to cleaning them up before I took this picture!

Much like all of my NOTD posts these nails are really easy to do and as I always say if I can do them anyone can!


These are the polishes I used to create this look.
Barry M - 3 in 1 Nail Hardener, Base Coat and Top Coat
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - Bluebell 
17 Fast Finish Nail Polish - Caribbean Coral 
Rimmel Nail Tip Colour - Porcelain


Step 1: I coated my nails in Barry M Base Coat, then I painted 2 coats of the 17 - Caribbean Coral on all nails except my ring finger which I painted 2 coats of Barry M - Blueberry. I then did this in reverse on my other hand!


Step 2: I poured some of the Barry M - Blueberry  polish onto the paper and used the pointed end of a wooden cuticle stick to create little dots on my coral nails. 


Step 3: Pour some Rimmel -Porcelain onto the paper and dot the Blue nail 3 times in a triangle, then using the dots as a guide create a heart. 


Step 4: Pour some of the 17 - Caribbean Coral onto the paper and dot around the heart on the blue nail. 

I then repeated the entire process on the other hand but just in reverse :D 

I hope you enjoyed this NOTD post :D 
I enjoy making them! 
-Emily xx





Share:

8 comments

  1. I have seen anyone do a heart like this. Thanks for sharing. That red is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a technique I picked up as I'm hopeless at nail art and the dot method makes hearts easier! Glad you enjoyed it!! :D xx

      Delete
  2. I used to do this with my nails, I love how you've created the little heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the polka dot nails, sooo pretty :D

    www.xobeautybypaulaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, it's so cute, I'll have to try it out Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I found it cute as well XD xx

      Delete

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig