Friday 7 June 2013

30 Day Snap.... Day 6 & 7

Hey Guys!

Ok, I was hopeless yesterday with getting my posts up so here's 2 in 1.

DAY 6


I had a really boring day again and nothing particularly exciting occurred, however the cats did look particularly cute sitting together so I thought I'd take a picture (I promise that not all my photos will be of cats!) 

So today I got to see my best chummies, Meghan (A.K.A. Skeg - Left of me) and George (A.K.A. Podbody -Right of me). I love them both very very much and I never get to see them as George is in a land far far away... (Hastings) 


What have you been up to today? Comment and link below!
- Emily xx



Share:

4 comments

  1. Hey !
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on postingxx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog


    Chicnova Giveaway on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Thanks so much! I've just checked out your blog :D Its great I've followed :)
      Emily xx

      Delete
  2. i clicked follow as soon as i read 'i'm obsessed with cats' - just my cup of tea haha! lovely blog :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! Thank-you sweetie!! Yes I'm just a tad obsessed... My cat is basically my baby haha! :D xx

      Delete

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig