Tuesday 4 June 2013

30 Day Snap! Day 4!

Hello again lovelies! 


Here is Day 4 of the 30 day snap challenge! 


Well today has been such a lovely sunny day, that I just had to take a photo of the newly planted hanging baskets in my garden. They just get more beautiful every day and once all the flowers have blossomed and settled into there natural places, I shall take another photo to update you all on there beautiful progress. :) 

I also received an exciting delivery today, you shall find out the contents of this little package on Friday as I shall be doing my first ever OOFD and I don't want to spoil it!

I hope you've all had a wonderful day and that tomorrow is wonderful too.
- Emily xx 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig