Tuesday 10 September 2013

Review: L'Oreal Professionel Paris Hairmix Supreme Smooth



Hi Guys!!


So today, I wanted to talk to you about another one of my under loved products. L'Oreal Professionel Paris, hairmix supreme smooth. 

This little miracle was actually passed onto me by my mum who didn't really like it. The idea of this product is to add moisture, tame and smooth your hair whilst giving it that all important heat protection!

I personally love this product but often I forget to use it, recently however, since I've been struggling with dry frizzy hair, I have been making a point of using this and my god it has made such an improvement! My hair looks 100x better than before and feels beautifully soft and silky. 

The gel/cream feels very nourishing and has a much similar consistency to a conditioner, which as you can imagine is lovely to smooth through your hair. You apply this to shampooed and towel dried hair and then blow dry your hair straight. It smells like a typical salon product and leaves your hair with that salon feel. I genuinely love this product so much, and will 100% be repurchasing this when it eventually runs out! (Which will be forever as this stuff lasts for ages, even through my ridiculously long hair!) 

You can purchase this here for £10.68 (on sale so get it quick!)
Have you tried this product before? Did you love it as much as me?





Share:

2 comments

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig