Wednesday 19 June 2013

Review: MUA Lipstick

Hey guys! 

Today I shall be reviewing the MUA lipsticks that I brought a little while back here.

The colours I choose where:
Shade 13 - a vibrant Red, 
Shade 12 - a shimmery Barbie Pink 
and 
Shade 16 - a Orangey Coral. 

Now I'm not a big lipstick user and these are actually my first lipsticks so I cannot compare them to anything else, but I can give you my honest opinion on them.



My favourite out of these three, is Shade 12 for the colour, as its fairly understated, but it's Shade 13, for the texture as its creamy and applies with ease. I found that although I love the colour of 16, it doesn't lay well on my lips but this may be due to the fact that they are in desperate need for a good scrub!! 

I think for £1 these are a bargain they each have brilliant pigmentation and all of them feel very moisturising. They wear quite well as I only had to reapply them after eating or drinking so that's a plus. I really don't think you can go wrong for the sake of £1. 

If your new to lipstick or on a limited budget, I would really recommend these, they have definately given me the courage to buy some higher end lipsticks, as I'm now comfortable in wearing lipstick and know it wont be a massive waste of money! 

You can buy MUA lipsticks Online or in Superdrug stores across the country.

What do you think about these? Have you brought any MUA lipsticks?
As always comment below and let me know!
- Emily xx 


Share:

10 comments

  1. Hey! Thanks for sending me your link on twitter! Can't wait to see more posts from you <3

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks sweetie that means alot :D
      - Emily xx

      Delete
  2. So strange, I had a blog post scheduled for today for a MUA lipstick review! Would love if you could check it out!

    Paige xxx
    www.paigeviolet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! Weird! Yes I shall definately check it out :D

      - Emily xx

      Delete
  3. Great stuff! I'm very tempted to go and buy shade 13 now! Lowell done!

    Hope you could check out my new blog and follow me on twitter! Would love to see what else you have coming up!

    Bellef.wordpress.com

    @FilomenaKaguako


    Cheers!

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should it's a lovely Red :)
      I will be sure to check out your blog :)
      -Emily xx

      Delete
  4. Amazing colours! Shade 13 is the most beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too :D Thanks! :D
      - Emily xx

      Delete
  5. I've been meaning to try MUA lipsticks for ages but never got round to buying any! Definitely my next pay day treat :)

    followed!

    aliciajadex.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! For the price they are brilliant! :D
      Thank-you sweetie!! I shall be sure to check your blog out!
      - Emily xx

      Delete

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig