Monday 17 June 2013

30 Day Snap! Day 16 & 17

Hey guys! 

Sorry I didn't get yesterdays post up I was so busy revising! 


Yesterday as you all know was fathers day and we celebrated in the morning with fresh coffee and croissants! It was lovely! I brought my dad a super bright tie (which he wore today!) and I also made him one of his favourite lunches (Bacon, Brie and Cranberry baguettes! NOM!). Other than the excessive amounts of revision I had to do and the vast amount of stress it was a lovely day!


Today was my last ever A2 exam!!!!!!! I'm BEYOND excited for my summer and I treated myself to a McDonald's and a new magazine! (Also some grapes to make up for the McDonalds!) I was drawn to marie claire for one thing alone... Ciate Caviar Manicure! I have been dying to get my hands on a Caviar Manicure and when I saw this I was over the moon! The base colour is in Shooting Star which is a lovely mushroom taupe colour and the Caviar beads are in cookies and cream, which is a beautiful gold and bronze blend with a few that have a blue tinge to them. I am SO excited to try these and there will definately be a NOTD post very soon (Most likely tomorrow!) 


How have your past 2 days been? Are you taking part in the 30 Day Snap?! 
- Emily xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig