Saturday 21 January 2017

2017 Wishlist



2017 has already started with a bang, as I'm pleased to announce... I'VE GOT A JOB! 

Oh yes! That's right, no more posts moaning about my lack of employment and how bored I am. 

I'm now proud to say that at the end of January I will be the new Marketing Officer with my local Theatre! I'm absolutely over the moon to have been offered the job, it's really cliche but it's genuinely my dream job. I get to be surrounded by creative lovely people everyday working on things that I'm genuinely really excited about! Needless to say, I am probably the happiest I've been for months!

So all this excitement about new year and new job, has left me with a pretty hefty Wishlist for 2017! 

  • A driving licence! - Now that I've got a job, I'm really keen to get my driving license so that I don't have to suffer the torments of public transport for too long! 
  • Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - I ran out of this foundation ages ago and I have been pining for it for ages, but with a £30+ price tag it's not budget friendly when you are living from a rapidly diminishing savings pot!
  • MacBook Pro case  - I recently bought a MacBook Pro, secondhand from my best friend who was buying one of the brand new super fancy ones. I am totally in love with it and I don't think I will ever be able to go back to using a Windows Laptop ever again if I'm being honest! She gave me a load of cases for it, but I would really like a nice sleek Marble effect one... I'm painfully basic like that, I don't even care.
  • A holiday abroad! - Dan and I haven't been on holiday since 2015 and we are really longing for a nice hot beach holiday somewhere with plenty of fresh fruit & veg and beautiful scenic walks. 2016 was a bit of a bitch of a year if I'm being honest (I think it was for a lot of us!) so we would love to have a week somewhere sunny to just relax and enjoy ourselves.  
  • To rescue a couple of Cats - Dan and I are planning on moving out this year and the most important thing on our list is to adopt a couple of Cats from my local Cat rescue. The woman that runs it does such an amazing job (both my Cats at home are from her and they are beautiful) so we would really love to rescue a couple more fluff balls and give them their forever homes. 
  • To visit the theatre more often -  This should be pretty easy now that I'm working at one, but I absolutely love going to the theatre. I have a particular interest (read: obsession) with Shakespeare and I've only had the opportunity to see a handful of the plays, I aim to change that this year! 
  • Cacti/ Succulent - This was on my A/W wishlist but I've still not managed to find one that I love enough to buy. I really love having plants on my desk so I'm hopeful that I will be able to find the perfect Succulent in the next few months to brighten up my desk at home (and maybe work if it's allowed!) 
So that's it really! I couldn't think of anything else to wish for from 2017. I've covered some other points in my New Years Goals post incase you are interested to read more about what I hope to come out of 2017! 

What's on your wishlist this year? 



Share:

4 comments

  1. Great list! I got my driving license at the end of last year and it has made life so much easier. Also, CONGRATS ON YOUR JOB! That's so exciting! I hope everything goes well and you have an awesome 2017 :)
    Steph x. Hello, Steph Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!!! I hope you have an awesome 2017 too!! :D xx

      Delete
  2. Being able to drive has seriously changed my life. I couldn't agree more that public transport isn't exactly the most lux way of travelling haha!
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine!! I'm very much looking forward to getting my own license! :D Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete

© Bambi's Blogs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig